CREATE Business Plan Grant
Adams County Economic Development has put into place a program to help get fledgling businesses off the ground, and assist with the initiatiion of new ventures for existing businesses. The CREATE Business Plan Grant is designed to put new ideas into action by granting funding to businesses who create a new product or service. Please see more information below or contact Daric Smith via email or 608-339-6945 for more information.
Business Plan Grant Guidelines
- Adams County Economic Development will accept and review business plans on a quarterly basis
- Application are due no later than the last day of the fiscal quarter
- $2500 will be available for Grants each quarter
- A business may receive more than one grant, but will be subject to a lifetime cap in the amount of $5000
- ACED has a business plan template available and is able to assist with business planning. Please contact us for more details.